9.03.2014

wearing - 27/50

 photo style-1-6.jpg
 photo style-2B.jpg
 photo style-6-8.jpg
 photo style-3-8.jpg
 photo style-4B.jpg
shirt - Old Navy // shorts - Gap // wedges - Cotton On // bag - Francesca's // necklace - Walmart, yep, Walmart

ALRIGHT, GUYS. Back in the saddle. I have 7 missed weeks to make up for (assuming my math is correct...) & a new photo wall to seek out. Taking these photos was real weird. Weird to have Jared behind the camera again, weird to try to find a spot to take pictures without people on the sidewalk staring us down. But it's a start!

I'm currently going through a fashion crisis, as all of my clothes seem... wrong in this city. I know, that's totally 100% stupid. But for now, it's motivating me to put my wardrobe to the test for the third time this year, in yet another attempt to mature my sartorial options and bonus! Make space in our tiny closet.

& yeah. Walmart necklace. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.