8.04.2014

this month - august

EATING - way too much Panera on the road.
DRINKING - way too much Starbucks on the road.
PRACTICING - handlettering for a very special & important project.
MASTERING - the art of living out of a suitcase for three weeks.
LEARNING - so much about making the most of a tiny living space.
PLAYING - Sia's newest album = GIRL POWER
FINISHING - a loooong four months of long distancing with my Jared. HALLELUJAH!
READING - California by Edan Lepucki, via audio book during my drives from Norfolk --> Richmond --> DC
WATCHING - Parks & Rec, which was my comic relief after long days/nights of filling boxes, but now I'm just addicted.
WALKING - my furry niece, Maisie, during my stay in Richmond.
WEARING - different combinations of the same 3 shorts, skirts, dresses & shirts until I'm back with my full wardrobe in Washington. Getting creative.
COOKING - pizzas on the grill as often as possible!
WORKING - with Amelia on funnnnn things.
TRAVELING - up, down & all around. Ready to sit & stay.
WANTING - the pumpkin beers to go away for at least a couple more weeks. Stop rushing me.
 Whatcha doin' this month?

1 comment:

  1. Aw I hope things are going well! I'm sure life is a little chaotic for you guys right now but it sounds like you're making the most of it!

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.