7.13.2014

bastille day on colley ave.

 photo bastilleday2.jpg
 photo bastilleday3.jpg
 photo bastilleday4.jpg
 photo bastilleday1.jpg
 photo bastilleday6.jpg
 photo bastilleday8.jpg
 photo bastilleday9.jpg
 photo bastilleday10.jpg
 photo bastilleday7.jpg
 photo bastilleday5.jpg

Some moments from yesterday afternoon on Colley Ave. with my mom, 2 of 3 sisters, & my niece & nephew. Norfolk had a (teeny tiny) Bastille Day celebration, & when don't you need an excuse to wander around in Virginia's summertime humidity? It was a nice little activity, though, filled with gelato & the Itsy Bitsy Spider & chasing down every "gog" my canine-loving niece laid eyes on.

I gave myself one final slow weekend to enjoy because the packing frenzy must begin tomorrow. Step One is tracking down boxes... Actually, Step One is not getting sick. I have a weird little tickle in the back of my throat that I'm doing my best to ignore. Gosh, this would be a terrible week to get sick. Ugh...

On second thought, maybe I'll just start taking cold medicine now.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! And yay for a fun little ORF event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you don't get sick!!! Crossing my fingers for you, girl :) Good luck packing! I'm glad you were able to enjoy a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.