3.11.2014

norfolk blogger meet up

Hey YOU! If you live in Virginia (& will be nearby Norfolk on Saturday) & have a blog (or have thought about blogging in a semi-serious to serious sort of way)... Then come have coffee with me & other local bloggers on Saturday morning! Join us for coffee & conversation at Cure Coffeehouse & Brasserie at 10am this Saturday, March 15th.

I do love this great state of Virginia & I do love blogging, so I'm especially thrilled to be working with Virginia Bloggers as their Norfolk/VB ambassador. I can't wait to meet the wonderful faces of the blogs that call Hampton Roads home - See ya there, yeah??

[If you think you'll come, we want to make sure we have plenty of seats. Let us know in the comments here or on the Virginia Blogger post, OR via facebook or twitter.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.