9.16.2013

the color run! - year two

Amelia & I enjoyed ourselves SO MUCH at last year's Color Run that the boys were signed up to join us this year. Again, lots of skipping, high-fiving & "Oh man, let's walk for a bit" took place, but this year we knew to keep our mouths closed while going through color stations & to save a splash at the water station for spritzing on ourselves to maximize colorization. IT WORKED, as I learned while doing laundry today when the color didn't wash out 100% like it did last year. Hmm. & after three showers, I still have trace amounts of purple & teal running through my hair, but I don't mind that one bit. In fact, it's giving me ideas.

If none of this makes any sense to you, I'd highly recommend checking out The Color Run's website & signing up for the run nearest you. I'm not even being paid to say that (sadly). It just really is the happiest 5k on the planet.

& now, I leave you with, what I believe to be, the funniest instavid on the planet. Thanks for this gorgeous piece of cinematography, Amelia!

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much! My husband and I are doing the run or dye next month! :) love the video! Haha
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to have so much fun! There is just joy in the air. Can't wait to see pictures from your color fun!!!

      Delete

because lezz be frandz.