2.22.2013

minus & plus - exercise vs. Grey's Anatomy

-
There are spring clothes & swimsuits popping up all over the place. First of all, it's FEBRUARY. Secondly, it's FEEEBRUAAARYYYY.
+
It's big, giant motivation to break in my new running shoes & get in shape for the warmer months.
-
I don't really run.
+
But we have this beautiful neighborhood now! With a jaw dropping view of the sunset! A reason to start running if I ever had one.
-
Jared brought home AppleTV last week, & I'm not sure how to choose exercise over Season 8 of Grey's Anatomy that is so wonderfully accessible now.
+
I think I only have like 6 episodes left in the season, so I can go to the gym & pretend that my tears are sweat.
-
Because I may have read the episode descriptions for the rest of the season already & OMG. WHAT THE WORLD.
+
The frustration will be good for me though, because who knows when Season 9 will be added to Netflix & THUS! More time to exercise in the evenings!
-
There are also an unfortunately large amount of documentaries that are also calling my name, so this will be a test of willpower.
+
I have two bridesmaid dresses hanging up in our room that are added motivation. They call me names & stuff. BUT I'LL SHOW THEM. I will. Mark myyyy words.

Minus & Plus posts were born in my attempts to find the silver lining to weird little negative things that follow us around. (Read more here!) Please feel free to jump on board the silver lining/rays of sunshine train with your own plus & minus posts, then share your link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.