1.28.2013

flowers & bathrooms

[This may be my most favorite iPhone photo in all of ever.]

Three nights ago, J brought me home some just-because-flowers... Which we girls all know are the BEST kind of flowers, followed closely by sent-to-your-work-flowers & picking-you-up-at-the-airport-flowers. He has always been great about giving bouquets, & it helps that he has impeccable taste + a green thumb... Unlike his doting wife.

He also has impeccable timing. He didn't know how much we'd need these little rays of sunshine three nights ago, but when I crawled out of bed at 9:30 a.m. & it was the 4th time I'd been out of bed since 4:30 a.m., they were there with their smiling faces shining up at me like there's nothing wrong in the world. 

I know, I know. Just wait till you have kids! But we don't have kids. We have flowers. & apparently the flu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.