11.26.2012

on the cusp

So, here we are! On the cusp of Christmas. It's my last day of Thanksgiving Break from work, & I don't really know how to make the most of it. I made a pretty big dent in my to-do list this weekend, so staring at a wall or playing a video game with the neighbor's cat sounds about right for today's activities. I also made a pretty big dent (crack?) in my phone yesterday, & I feel like a trip to the local apple store has wandered its way onto that very same to-do list that I thought was so to-done.

I don't know. I get all jittery this time of year, worrying that I'm forgetting a tradition we've tried to start over the years or not being tradition-y enough. That's the curse of this Internetland that we dwell in. & you wonder why I don't get on Pinterest. HA! I get hives! Every time!

Today is probably a good day to think, make lists & take a deep breath(s) before the blur of December begins. But also to decorate the naked tree in our family room & hang some stockings on our fake mantle.

Santa Claus is coming to town, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.