11.27.2012

ohhhh, christmas tree!


Apparently, I just can't get enough of making videos right now! We finally got our tree up last night & it feels (& smells) like Christmas has arrived. (I say "finally" as though 4 days after Thanksgiving is late. Honestly, it's hard for me to even wait until Saturday after Thanksgiving.) It's pretty funny watching yourself decorate a tree in 1:09. IT'S LIKE WE'RE REAL CHRISTMAS ELVES!!!

We totally flaked out on the whole hacking-your-own-tree-down once again this year. I will be OHHH, so happy when we're finally able to trot our way out to a farm & hereby-declare-this-tree-BETHUNED, but $24.95 from a parking lot sounded right up our alley this year. That may or may not have something to do with the Great iPhone Massacre of 2012 that took place on Sunday.

Really, truly, I think making Christmas in an apartment is half of making an apartment home for me. It's just cozy, & familiar, & ours. & I like ours. Ours means it's full of love.


4 comments:

because lezz be frandz.