10.12.2012

day after birthday

Jared treated me to the most pleasant beach picnic yesterday for my birthday. My two largest events of the year are taking place in the next two weeks, & I've already found myself closing my eyes & going back to my nap on the beach with Jared's sweater under my head - protected from the wind by a dune or two & listening to the seagulls. It was a really lovely moment. I feel like October is in my blood. Even in this chapter of life when it means I have a crazy, busy, never-home schedule... October just pumps through my veins faster & harder than any other month. It was a really blissful day, with my man & the sand.

I've been thinking a lot about turning twenty-four. Haven't really figured it out yet. But I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.