8.31.2012

guess what we're still doing!

believe it or not, that messy pile of crumpled magazine pages is actually proof of hardcore unpacking productivity! have I completely terrified you from ever moving ever again? I literally wrote myself a note in my journal that says, "we will never ever ever ever again move during event season. ever." we finally made our big trip to ikea this past monday & have been dedicating our evenings to building bookcases & filling kitchen shelves. it's slowly starting to feel a lot more like a home, which is fantastic & overdue. I'm ready to go back to filling my nights with reading & blogging & photo editing. seriously. once things feel settled around here, I'll take you on a tour of this little place. it's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.