1.21.2012

10 things - puppy edition

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
 8.
9.
 10.

why, you ask?
because I found myself searching "golden doodle puppy" on pinterest,
& was deeply disappointed in the selection.
then I remembered that I have probably over 200 photos of ellie on my computer.
so... my gift to you.

I'm a little bit obsessing over getting a pet right now,
& I'm relying on pinterest & google images to keep me from
getting the puppy that I don't have the time to love on,
or the kitten that may very well cause an untimely death by swollen throat/eyeballs/lungs.

*sigh*
someday pet, you will be well loved, well dressed & well trained.
& we will cuddle so. stinkin'. hard.

xo, kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Even I can't make snarky comments about this post. Awwwww.

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.