10.15.2011

birthday snapshots



1. birthday flowers - delivered to work, greeting me at home & from sister+BIL
2. the long & songful car ride to a very not-open apple orchard in Williamsburg... still lots of fun ;)
3. the pumpkin picking alternative to apple picking!
4. pumpkin carving supplies & necessities
 5. workin' hard on mom & dad's back patio
6. our very bored audience
7. the finale - my owl + lissy's branch + jared's creepy/cute face
8. a most delicious caramel apple cake... so.much.yum.

such a wonderful day.
I've got a 12 hour day tomorrow that is going to begin much too soon,
so I'm off to sleep.
some exciting stuff is happening on the blog this week - keep checking back!
my agenda for monday is 1. sleep in 2. blog blog blog...
& I'm totally excited.
but maybe a little more excited about sleep. not gonna lie.

happy weekend!
xo, kelsey


2 comments:

  1. this is so darling and oh so precious. love you. see you soon. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official, you're the most photogenic person I've ever met. (who am i kidding, i've known that for YEARS.)

    Glad you had such a lovely, flower-pumkin-cake & family filled birthday.

    Missing you...

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.